Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gynae : Columbia Asia, Puchong (Rate check up and D&C)

Update!

My first antenatal check up I was charged at RM140 which is just a scan, consultation and two pills for D&C procedure on the next day. RM140 is after discount of RM40.

D&C procedure on the next day was charged at RM2400 including day care but no medicine given.The procedure is smooth and i have to say that Dr Raja is an expert. I didnt feel any hurt after the procedure and they give me ample time to rest after the procedure is done. Comfortable place for husband to stay too, cafe is just at the back of  Day Care Room where i stayed that day. Procedure started at about 10am and i woke up at 12 noon and continue resting until 3.30pm. After that Dr Raja do another scan just to check whether i have fibroid or not because she suspected i have it at first. Luckily i dont have it. fuh! and then they released us to go home.

Last check up after D&C, Dr Raja scan again just to make sure it is clean. This time they charged us at only RM95. After all, it is worth it! Dr Raja has done a great job. Moreover, i cannot trust other general doc from  outside clinic anymore as i believe that the doc is so inexpert. Im carrying a dead embyro in my tummy for a month because the doc didn't realize that i already miscarriage at the time he checked me. This can give a very bad effect to my womb and can even caused a cancer! I am luckly i decided to go for a check up at Columbia Asia and chosen Dr Raja to check on me!

Contact Columbia Asia Puchong : 03 - 80648688
Make an appointment first to avoid long Q!

No comments: