Wednesday, September 11, 2013

the best pedicure @ Glitters Paradigm mall




I've been to several nail art shops to do my pedicure. most of it does not fulfill my satisfaction and due to that i've been wandering from one nail parlour to another. Most of the shops emphasizes on the quality of the nail art. but as for me, (as a muslim) i dont do nail colour, what i just want to do is callus removal,a bit of foot massage, foot scrub n foot mask. I am also not really into manicure as it will be ruined afterall as i do cooking and laundry.

My bday last week, so hubby decided to pampered me with pedicure as i love it so much! ;p
But the thing is, i dont know which parlour can do massage and foot scrub together with callus removal.. When i said massage, it means massage like "Manjakaki Massage" or foot relfexology. I've searched Manjakaki, but never tried their pedicure service before, so i thought it could be not as good as manucurist at the nail parlour. At last, we decided to go to Glitters at Paradigm Mall. I did make an appoinment and asked about the price and so. I picked  pedicure spa which include cutting nails, callus removal, foot scrub, foot mask and foot massage for RM90. It was goooood, extra point to Glitters, they have massage chair! so you get foot massage together with body massage and the body massage is free...it is great! so i tell to my self, i will definitely come here again. Their service rated at  8/10 eventhough i have to wait for 10 mins when arrived. The layout area in the shop is small. very small actually!! but it is ok for me...

No comments: