Wednesday, June 20, 2012

DIY :Poodle flower

Hi, i've just learn new thing..iaitu Poodle flower...its so easy to make and cepat juga la siap..depends on how you like it to be..so click here if want to see the tutorial...usually this poodle flower leh patch kt baju, tudung or veil..so i've decided to patch it on my veil and on my baju nikah...nanti insyallah saya usahakan utnk masukkan gambar2 DIY saya ye...btw my inner veil DAH SIAP...xsangka juga jadi veil tu...i pakai pearls saiz besar and kecik, diamonds pun ada two sizes, ada manik bulat2 juga...jadi juga akhirnya..so i nak start with my veils...

Oh ya! i've designed my baju nikah...its just a simple baju kurung modern with a turtle neck.. and Oh Yes! i'll bead--it my self!! goodluck to me ya!

so here's a some poodles for ya!

No comments: